How long resisted?
It has become popular and widely used around the world for four main reasons:
- is very effective;
- you run free body, no specific tool
- you can practice anywhere;
- takes only five minutes a day to run it and enjoy the results.
- Buttocks more toned: stimulating the glutes and hamstrings, you'll notice a firming of the back of the leg.
- stronger Back: thanks to the toning exercises, his back is strengthened and also ensures a better support to the upper part of the body.
- Belly plate: the abdomen is the part of the body which is urged by the plank. The training it allows you to work perfectly the abdominal muscles.
- best Elasticity: the planking stretching exercises all the muscle groups, allow greater elasticity.
- more tonic Legs: the plank tones all muscles, including those of the legs (thighs and calves).
- Correct posture: strengthening the back muscles, you will increase the ability to remain upright with good posture.
- Improved Balance: perfecting your posture will naturally get a balance improvement. This benefit is important because it allows you to improve performance in all types of sporting activities.
- reduced muscle Stress: while sitting all day (home or work), your leg muscles contract and shoulders become strained because of "hunched" position assumiamodurante the day. The plank is great to stretch and relax the muscles.
- allows a smaller stress of the cervical area (typical for example of the crunch) <> li increases the ability to resist stress.
To perform a perfect plank you must follow these guidelines:
- Lie turning the abdomen to the ground.
- Bend your elbows 90 degrees perpendicular aligning them behind. Alternatively, you can also keep your arms straight but always perpendicular behind.
- The body should form a straight line (from the head to the heels). You'll have to lean only on the forearms or hands and toes.
- The head and neck should be straight, not stretch it or bend forward.
- The abdominal and gluteal muscles should remain contracted until the operation is finished.
- The legs should be perfectly straight and slightly apart, without bending your knees.
How long will you survive in this position? Let me have your results and see who will be the winner! <