here is the best strategy!
If you also have the same type of problem today I want to give you the best strategies to be implemented. Here you go:
- UP 'THE DENSITY' OF YOUR TRAINING: ie reduce the recovery time thereby increasing both the serial number that you can do at a certain time; and the intensity of your session. By doing your workout will be shorter but more effective.
- REMOVE A SERIES WHERE POSSIBLE: focus your energies and time on deficient muscles, so if you have lack of time will delete the series from those predominant your muscle groups.
- TRAINED IN JUST HOURS: avoid if possible to train in groups of zones where there are too many people, this is because you lose too much time waiting to be released the machinery, and at the same time increase the possibilities for distracted.
- AVOID UNNECESSARY LOSS OF TIME: When you train, especially with little time, avoid using the telephone or other tools that you can lose time and concentration. The time is now ... just do not throw it!
- TRUST TO A PERSONAL TRAINER: able to optimize the little time you have available, transforming it into an intense workout, with outstanding results. A short time but maximum yield!