The reasons may be many, let's see the most common together!
- do not know how many calories you take: very often underestimate people what they eat and then they realize that they are not DEFICIT CALORIE and this does not make them lose weight .
- do too much aerobic activity: often hear people say that to lose weight you have to do cardio to increase the daily caloric expenditure; but this must always combine activity with WEIGHTS to preserve lean body mass and consuming more calories at rest.
- do not sleep and do not you rest enough: The RECOVERY is just as vital as food and exercise; if it is not enough the body will be stressed out and our body goes into a state of alarm.
- you train properly or enough: Many people train too little or bad, they spend many hours sitting and then their caloric consumption will be very low so further reduce the daily caloric expenditure .
- you give not the right time to get results: weight loss is a slow process and takes several months before you see the results; very often people have the rush to lose weight and if you do not achieve results within a short time leave the path.
These are the main causes that prevent WEIGHT LOSS. Do you think yourself to fall into one of these cases? What are you waiting for? Contact me and start your CHANGE TOGETHER!
Enough excuses, it's time to REACH YOUR G