Why we do not improve?
- does not take a sufficient amount of protein (from 1,5gr to 2,2gr / kg body weight)
- introduce fewer calories: introducing a few muscle does not have the growth opportunities
- is not recovered enough: it is important both to recover between sessions, but equally important is to stand at least 6-8 hours a night.
- excessive stress: Cortisol producing, such effect is the loss of muscle mass
- you train badly both in terms TECHNICAL, but also do not have a Volume and intensity 'enough to create a training stimulus
- do not input the correct macronutrients: often you eat badly and with a failure to a certain macronutrient at the expense of others
So even if you do not see results ... What are you waiting to contact